Before You Apply...
Please read the following before you begin the application for homeownership. You are not able to save the application and return at a later time.
- Be prepared to pay the $20 application fee before submitting your application (not required for Veterans or Money Matters graduates)
- Any cards with the Visa, Mastercard or American Express logo are accepted for payment
- Be prepared to upload electronic copies of your most recent 60 days of income statements/pay stubs for the applicant (and co-applicant if applicable)
- 2 pay stubs if you are paid monthly (i.e. the first of every month)
- 4 pay stubs if you are paid bi-weekly or semi-monthly
- 8 pay stubs if you are paid weekly (i.e. every Friday)
- If you receive income once per month, please provide an electronic copy of the current benefit letter from SSI/SSDI, VA, Pension and/or court-ordered Child Support
- Be prepared to provide your complete work and rental history for the past two (2) years
The application cycle is now closed. Please check back for the next application cycle date announcement. You may also click the button below to sign up for an email announcement when the next period opens.
If you have any questions about the application process or the online application itself, please contact the Family Selection Department at email@example.com or 704.376.2054.