Charitable giving can be rewarding on many levels, especially when donors combine it with their financial and estate planning. Planned giving is a thoughtful process of a donor who knows now that they want to financially support Habitat Charlotte later.
Why a planned gift?
- Your planned gift will help future generations secure safe and affordable housing.
- Planned giving provides a way to support Habitat Charlotte while enjoying greater tax and financial benefits.
- It provides you with control over your estate and assets.
What are examples of planned gifts?
- Bequest – provision in a will or estate
- Life income plan – charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity, for example
- Beneficiary designation – IRA, 401(k) or life insurance policy, for example
Each donor's goal is unique. We appreciate any consideration of a planned gift and would like to provide you with additional information and education on planned giving to help you meet your goals.